Jazz weekly premium package provides free 4 GB data and 50 all networks minutes for its prepaid customers. 50 minutes can be used on all networks without any hassle. To subscribe to the weekly premium package dial *117*47# from your Jazz SIM. If you want to unsubscribe weekly premium then dial *117*47*4#. Customers will need to recharge Rs.191 PKR to activate his offer but subscription fees for Gwadar and Turabt are different from other areas.
Jazz Weekly Premium
Customers can make free calls to any network and also can enjoy 4 GB of data. Turbat and Gwadar users can subscribe to this offer at Rs.202 PKR however its original price is Rs.169 including tax.
|Package Name||Weekly Premium Package|
|Price||Rs. 169 PKR|
|Price for (Gwadar and Turbat)||Rs. 202 PKR|
|Recharge required||Rs. 237 PKR|
|Free Minutes||50 Minutes (All Networks)|
|Call Setup Charges||No|
Terms & Conditions
- This package can be subscribed to any time in a day
- To check remaining MBs or validity when the customer will dial its status code Rs.0.06 will be charged every time when user will check it
- Gwadar and Turbat users can subscribe to this offer at Rs.202 PKR
- 50 Minutes can be used on all networks
- Call setup charges are not applicable in this package/bundle
- Internet speed will depend on customer area, Mobile phone, Signals strength, and 3G/4G courage
- This package will not auto-subscribed again after expiry customer will need to dial the subscription code again
- All the packages can subscribe on JazzWorld App
- Customer can activate this package multiple time if want
- Rs.5/MB will be charged if the customer has not activated any data bundle
- Rs.2/MB will be charged after ending the bundle before the expiration period
- The Internet will be able to consume on 2G/3G and 4G network areas
- ‘Balance can be checked using Info code *117*47*2#.