The El Salitre sector in Bogotá has been some of the affected by the works being carried out on Carrera 68, the nation’s important street by which the Transmilenio will move and which is already being tailored with works which have diminished mobility on this sector.
Jobs will improve Since this January 27 there are new mobility restrictions that would trigger visitors jams at instances when there are normally none.
The Secretariat of Mobility of Bogotá introduced how the street closures might be on Calle 26 with Carrera 68. On this sector there might be adjustments within the vehicular bridge and due to this fact the works might be divided into 4 levels.
(See additionally: Methods to recuperate the steadiness of the customized ‘TuLlave’ card in case of loss)
Highway closures on Calle 26 with Carrera 68: they’ll have an effect on the street to El Dorado airport
As introduced, the 4 roads which can be in that sector, two that go from east to west and two from west to east, they are going to be closed one after the other to be able to advance the work with the dismantling of the bridge beams.
This would be the works that started this January 27 and can proceed till March 30:
- Stage 1: Whole closure of the quick combined lane and whole closure of the Transmilenio west-east lane, from 11:00 p.m. to 05:00 a.m., beginning as we speak, January 27, 2022, till subsequent February 10, 2022 (Map 1 – orange shade).
- Stage 2: Whole closure of the quick combined lane and whole closure of the East-West Transmilenio street from 11:00 pm to 05:00 am, the closure will happen from February 10 to 26, 2022 (Map 1 – pink shade).
- Stage 3: Whole closure of the gradual combined lane from East to West, from 10:00 pm to 05:00 am, from February 28 to March 14, 2022 (Map 1 – inexperienced shade).
- Stage 4: Whole closure of the gradual combined street within the West-East path, from 10:00 pm to 05:00 am, the closure will happen from March 14 to 30, 2022 (Map 1 – yellow shade).
Alternate roads for works in Bogotá on Calle 26 with Carrera 68
Individuals transferring from east to west and from west to east They should be attentive to the lane adjustments that there might be about 100 meters earlier than reaching the bridge of Carrera 68 to be able to proceed on their method.
Those that could have huge adjustments are those that should go from Calle 26 to Carrera 68, since they won’t be able to make use of their ‘ears’ to go from one street to a different.
- Closure proper lane from east to west: Those that journey by Calle 26 and have to go to Carrera 68 ought to flip proper on Carrera 66 after which take Calle 53 to the east and there they’ll take Carrera 68 south to north.
- Shut proper lane from west to east: If a driver going by Calle 26 must take Carrera 68 to the north, the route he ought to take is to the South, then make a double ‘ear’ on Calle 24 (Av. Esperanza) and there he might be on Av. . 68.