Verizon wireless senior plans 2021 The Wireless Plan 2021 ‘Verizon Unlimited 55 Plus Plan‘ is being widely used in the United States, offering unlimited nationalized calls, 4G internet data, and many other futures to all new and old customers. The Verizon senior plan is called the Verizon Unlimited 55 plus plan because it contains everything that any senior person, office worker needs. Verizon has introduced the Verizon Unlimited 55+ plus plan for new customers who are 55 years old or older. 55+ Unlimited plan is only available in Florida because it is a local trial offer.
Verizon Unlimited 55 Plus plan
In this plan, Verizon offers us $60 per line for unlimited 4G data, unlimited talk, and text messages, DVD quality streaming, unlimited mobile hotspot 600kbps. We can make unlimited calls in Mexico and Canada send text messages and use the data. To use this service the 4G world device is required. After using 512MB in a day the internet speed will be reduced to 2G speed. If you want to get 2 lines, Verizon Unlimited 55+plan price will cost $40 per line, making $80 per month.
Verizon 55+ Unlimited plan Pricing
- Single Line: The regular Verizon Go Unlimited plan rate is $60 but you will get this plan.
- Two Lines: If you get two lines then you will get $40 discount each month. The actual price of two line plan 55+ $80.
Verizon Unlimited 55 Plus plan Summery:
- Unlimited Talk, Text Messgaing, and 4G LTE Data
- Calling to Mexico and Canada included.
- Additional Discount on second month for two lines
- You can stream video at DVD quality (480px)
- Unlimited Hotspot (600 kbps)
- Verizon Up Reward
- 6 months Apple Music promotion
Requirements and Restrictions
- The account holder age should 55 Years or old
- You must have a billing address in Michigan, Florida, Texas, Missouri, Illinois or Detroit.
- The account holder have at least one phone on your account.
How to Get?
To get the Verizon 55 plus unlimited plan (If you are new) you must verify the eligibility. To do so, you can signup online and your account for 1 & 2 phone lines will activate. If you have already that service then you can call the Verizon help center (800) 922-0204 and also can visit the Verizon store to verify the eligibility and get the plan. If you have already an unlimited plan and want to switch to 55+ unlimited plans then click on the chat with us and contact us. Verizon will check eligibility and switch to 55+ if you will qualify. If you are not eligible to verify your age then visit the nearest Verizon store and verify the age that you are 55+ years or old.